Merry Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend

Love is what makes you live in this world. You have an amazing partner? Your boyfriend is the best thing ever happened in your life? You want to show how much you care? Then this is the best Christmas quotes for boyfriend. You can send these quotes/messages to your boy friend during the Christmas and make his day super special.

Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend

Why do I need Christmas presents when I already have you? 
Merry Christmas to the most beautiful angel on earth. 
I love you.


My heart has been happy since you became my husband. On such special dates,
my love for you is bigger than anything. Merry Christmas


"All I want for this CHRISTMAS is YOU"


Your family is lucky to have you.
I am also lucky to have you as boyfriend.
May God always protect you and love you.
May your happiness and delight extend.
May you feel them in the whole new year.
You, deserve it, Merry Christmas, dear!


Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend[Images]

Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend

Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate with your loved ones. It is a time to make merry and express your affection and gratitude to have some of the most wonderful people around you.
Spending Christmas with you is the best gift
God can give me. Tonight is special and
I thank heaven for having a husband like you.
Merry Christmas.


Can I keep you forever? 
You are the Christmas present that I never want to lose. 
Merry Christmas my beloved.


The best gift for me of all,
Is us being together.
This keeps warm my soul,
Through the snowy weather.
God bless the love between us
Be happy and Merry Christmas!


“Getting your love will be the most priceless gift I could ever ask for in Christmas.”


Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend

On the eve of Christmas
I'll have you near
I'll wrap my arms around you
And hold my darling dear

I'll kiss those lips of wine
As you stand 'neath the mistletoe
My heart will follow you
Everywhere you go

Merry Christmas My Darling

===

No matter what I get for Christmas
You're all I really need.



May my sweetheart's life be filled with millions of reasons to smile. 
May everyday be a day worth looking forward to. 
I'm sending you all my love this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you sweetheart.


May my sweetheart's life be filled with millions of reasons to smile. 
May everyday be a day worth looking forward to. 
I'm sending you all my love this Christmas. 
Merry Christmas to you sweetheart
LOVE you Honey


My heart is totally filled with things
That words alone can't say,
This comes especially for you
With love on Christmas Day.
*****
I love that I love you.
I have loved you from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU,
I now hand you the key to my heart.

Merry Christmas, my Darling



Incoming searches:
merry christmas quotes for friends
merry christmas sayings quotes
merry christmas quotes for him
christmas wishes quotes
merry christmas eve quotes
merry christmas quotes for boyfriend
merry christmas quotes and sayings
christmas greetings quotes
merry christmas funny quotes
merry christmas religious quotes
merry christmas messages for friends
merry christmas sister quotes
merry christmas quotes for soldiers
merry christmas quotes for kids
Merry christmas message
merry christmas greeting messages

0 comments:

Post a Comment